Welcome to Advance Football Centre Inc. -‘A.F.C. Inc.’
Advance Football Centre Inc. -‘A.F.C. Inc.’-aims to “Advance” players development using the holistic football development approach within the four main components of football-technical, tactical, physical, mental-and where the football specific resistances activate the holistic ‘Perception-Decision-Execution’ (PDE) chain of coaching.
In pursuit of this aim ‘A.F.C. Inc.’ coaching staff will be helping each player to “be the best they can be” within a safe and fun environment.
‘A.F.C. Inc.’ also aims to “Advance” coaches development and knowledge with programs and services to be offered and conducted within a welcoming and helpful environment.
AFCCA Coaching Seminars 2018
The following seminars have been organised, some with the details to be confirmed as shown:
- Ken Schembri -Central Coast Mariners Academy Director -Seminar to be conducted November/December 2018.
- Ron Smith -former AIS Head Coach and current FFA Coach -Seminar Saturday October 20th 2018 -Laurieton United Services Club and Camden Haven F.C.
- EPL Development/High Performance Coach Frank O'Brien Chelsea FC Academy Coach - Seminar May 22nd 2018 -Wallarah Oval, New Lambton - 6pm to 8pm
- Coerver Coaching Seminar Oct/Nov 2018 -details to be confirmed.
- Futsal Coaching Seminar 2018 -details to be confirmed.
Summer Futsal Competitions 2018
School Holiday Coaching Clinics
A three day school holiday coaching clinic with 7 ½ hours of quality coaching from FFA accredited A.F.C. Inc Coaching staff. For both boys and girls aged 7 years - 15 years of age, the sessions are about learning new skills, playing lots of games, making new friends, but most of all, having lots of fun!
Registration for AFCCA is now free, and to join and register contact Geoff Finch on 0409 849890,
The ten sessions will cover shooting/striking the ball, shooting/scoring goals, shooting/volley and half volley, receiving and shooting, finishing from wider areas(crossing etc.),quick play in and around the box-passing and first time shooting, combination shooting exercises, heading techniques.
The ten sessions will cover starting position and catching techniques, collapse save technique, footwork-running, sprinting and ¾ movement, short pass and distribution-throwing, rolling and push throws, positioning-corners, wide angle crosses and wall positioning, slalom saves, catching and diving drills, deflecting and punching, distribution-kicking variations and one on one situations.